At Ghacklabs, we always welcome new writers to come write for us. We’re a little bit picky about what’s published on our site. Here’s our quick guide to writing for us.
Regarding content, the main things we care about are:
- Fresh, new original ideas.
- Sharing personal experiences.
- Stories people can learn from.
With writing style, take a look at some of our articles to get a feel on what style we prefer:
- LinkedIn Marketing Secrets Exposed
- 30 Founders Share Content Marketing Tips
- A New Framework For Startup Teams
- Don’t Get Caught In The Techcrunch Trough of Sorrow
- Hack Productivity With Hapi
- Tayble App is Launching in Sydney
- Startup Funding Stories
- University Startup Experiment
For guest writing contributions, send an email to email@example.com, and please make sure to title your email subject line with “Guest Post,” with a short description of what you would like to write about.
Alternatively, if you have already written a full article, you can pitch that to us directly and attach it your email. If it’s a good fit, we’ll publish it.